We always look forward to getting potential authors. If you have some creative and new ideas, Then you are most welcome to pitch your idea to us. We want our readers to read fresh and well-researched content.
To be very honest, We understand the efforts put by you and we want your article to be the best. After approval, You will get an update regarding that. Our editor can also perform changes to your content to make it according to our page.
This is rewarding too. We make our readers get aware of your work. You can also easily communicate your thought and ideas to many people (Potential employers, clients, or publishers). We would also like to add the author’s bio at the end of the content.
What we’re looking for-
You can submit your content to us that matches our category. The content must be unique because we only accept original content. We don’t publish anything that is already published elsewhere.
We will take around 10 working days to process the article/blog for publication. So, you need to be patient.
We do not charge any fee for the article/blog! Your article/blog will stay on our website for as long as this website will exist.
We do not accept press releases or sales pitches.
Before submitting make sure you follow these guidelines. If we approve the article once then you can not take the article/blog back. If you think the guidelines don’t suit you then don’t submit the article/blog.
- The content should be fresh & 100% unique. It should pass the plagiarism premium test.
- You can submit your content in “.DOC“, “.DOCX“, “.TXT” or “.RTF” format.
- The article/blog should be between 600–2,500 words.
- The content should be related to our website content and categories. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
- You can add relevant images in your article. It should be royalty-free images (CC0 license). To avoid any Copyright issue, please make sure to link back the original source of the images. The images have to be either “.JPEG“, “.JPG“, “.PNG” or “*.GIF” format. The image width has to be greater than 650 pixels otherwise we can remove them.
- You can add one relevant external links in the article body as a Do-Follow link. But there is no guarantee that we will publish those links. We will only publish the link if we find it suitable. Otherwise, we will remove that link from the article.
- You can also add the author’s bio at the end of the article. You can add your personal website link and up to 4 social profile links in the author bio section as No-Follow link. Please do not request a Do-Follow link.
- Please make sure not to submit any link that is related to any adult, drug, casino, gambling, illegal website. We do not publish this type of content.
- If we accept your content, you can not post the same on any other website.